Join now or log in to play the Best Sim League you've ever seen.
Join now or log in to play the Best Sim League you've ever seen.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask for your team here

Go down 
+30
jaden20
Kevin*FLA
Jackets
@ SensNation613
Danny QUACKS GM
Mark-DAL
Steve*NJ
GM*Leafs
TAVARES91
Scotty*STL
GMKMAN*CANUCKS
Darian*Pit
wben*CAR
Gene*Habs
D*Sabres
iggy12
Zach*SJ
findlay*WSH
Kyle*BOS
lucas*tbl
KingzGM
taron47*WPG
donini_wild
JER_COL
Anthony*DET
Stew_EDM
Bellarom
Trevor*NYR
PaulGiroux*PHI
Gm*Ryan
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gm*Ryan

Gm*Ryan

Ask for your team here Empty
PostSubject: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:29 am

Please state the following, if you do not you will not be considered for a team.

Name:
How did you hear about this league:
Sim League experience:
Team Choice 1:
Team Plan:
Team Choice 2:
Team Plan:
How activw will you be:
Back to top Go down
PaulGiroux*PHI

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:03 am

Name: Paul
How did you hear about this league: From other leagues. Hockeyleague i think.
Sim League experience: a lot. Cant count how many but a lot
Team Choice 1: PHI
Team Plan: Be an annual cup contender. Stay young but have vets
Team Choice 2: WNG
Team Plan: Stay young, become a playoff team and then be a constant playoff team.
How active will you be: Very. Daily.

Last edited by PaulGiroux*? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor*NYR

Trevor*NYR

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:03 am

Name: Trevor
How did you hear about this league: Here Before
Sim League experience: 1 year
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 3728774659
Team Plan: Win the cup, add a good peice by trading some of my top prospects from this years draft. With thecap room that I would have I would try and add a few depth forards and 1 or 2 Defensman from FA. I plan on seeing what type of offers I can get on Crosby and Malkin to bolster up my D and my weak RW but they will not likely be moved and if they are I would need top end talent coming my way.
Team Choice 2: NYR
Team Plan: Win the cup, I would bolster up my defense and forward via FA or trades to make a long cup run and bring in a few vets at the TD
How activw will you be: very active

Last edited by TREVOR*LA on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bellarom

Name: Bellarom
How did you hear about this league: Donini
Sim League experience: Alot, Currently in TSN
Team Choice 1: NYR
Team Plan: Complete retool, keeping McD/Mdz/Nash/Lundy, and moving everyone else for players that I like. I'm still going for the cup 100%, and I believe with the new players I acquire, I can make a deep run. I also don't plan on ruining my future, and keep my team decently young, while having a few vets to help out.
Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 3124614834
Team Plan: Keep the core of Keith/Seabs/Kane/Towes, take offers on prospects/pick/Hossa/Sharp. Upgrade the defense abit, and goaltending.
How activw will you be: Pretty active.

Last edited by Bellarom on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stew_EDM

Stew_EDM

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 am

Name: AL
How did you hear about this league: BEEN HERE A LONG TIME
Sim League experience: TO MUCH TO LIST
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 359145749
Team Plan: I WILL LIKELY MOVE OUT SOME OF MY WEALTH OF YOUTH TO SOLIDIFY MY DEFENCE AND GOALTENDING, AND LOOK FOR A PRIME AGED SUPERSTAR
Team Choice 2: NYR
Team Plan: WILL USE THE HIUGH BUDGET THEY HAVE TO KEEP MY TEAM A CONTENDER FOR YEARS
How activw will you be: PROLLY MORE THAN ANY1
Back to top Go down
Anthony*DET

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

Name:Anthony
How did you hear about this league:Bellarom told me about it.
Sim League experience:im in 3 other league's this wll be my 4th
Team Choice 1:Ask for your team here 1775948451
Team Plan:With all the good players they have take them to the Stanly Cup if they do not win a cup in a couple years I will start rebuilding.
Team Choice 2:Ask for your team here 359145749
Team Plan:Kepp adding other young players to the team have a couple good playoff run's and then contend for the Stanly Cup when i think there ready
How active will you be:I will Check daily as i do all my other league's
Back to top Go down
JER_COL

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:19 am

Name: Jeremi
How did you hear about this league: WAS HERE BEFORE, SEEN THE RESTART LEAGUE POST
Sim League experience: 3 YRS
Team Choice 1: PHI
Team Plan: PHI has all the tools to contend now retool later, i'd make just a few moves by moving some of the older expensive guys out, for useful roster players younger in age
Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 2232857850
Team Plan: CONTINUE TO ADD YOUTH, FOR CONTENTION IN 2 SEASONS
How activw will you be: EVERYDAY
Back to top Go down
donini_wild

donini_wild

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am

Name: Donini
How did you hear about this league: Ryan
Sim League experience: less than ryan...more than the rest of you
Team Choice 1: MIN
Team Plan: find a nice young goalie to take the starters job once Backstrom retires, solidify Defensive depth and round out my top 6 up front
Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 3785008151
Team Plan: re-unite all Staal bros, improve bottom 6, and build a strong top 4 defense
How active will you be: daily
Back to top Go down
taron47*WPG

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 am

Name:Taron
How did you hear about this league:Was here
Sim League experience:lots lately
Team Choice 1:Ask for your team here 2757610395
Team Plan:Build a Solid top 6 from those extra depth the flyers have while keeping defensive minded 3rd and 4th liners to shutdown other teams. TOp 4 on defense also should keep
Team Choice 2:Ask for your team here 3299960896
Team Plan:Almost the same thing but add a defenseman to the core group. Also I often have Ask for your team here 3299960896 and am expirienced with them

Team 3: Ask for your team here 483288048

Plan: Keep the Offensive Core. But trade some of it away for upgrades Defensively.. But mainly keep the core
How activw will you be:very

Last edited by taron47*idkyet on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingzGM

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 am

NameJim
How did you hear about this league:I was in this league for a few seasons
Sim League experience:lots
Team Choice 1:Ask for your team here 483288048
Team Plan:Tweak team a little and go for cup
Team Choice 2:Ask for your team here 911613522
Team Plan:Build around the core guys

Team 3 Ask for your team here 1179038950

How activw will you be:on everyday

Last edited by Jim on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lucas*tbl

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

Name: Lucas
How did you hear about this league: I was here while it was open before.
Sim League experience: A lot!
Team Choice 1: TB
Team Plan: To move the older guys and eventually go for the cup!
Team Choice 2: TOR
Team Plan: To get some players that can help the immidiate future and try to make the playoffs.
How activw will you be: Everyday
Back to top Go down
Kyle*BOS

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

Name: Kyle
How did you hear about this league: been here forever
Sim League experience: 3 years
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 165466936
Team Plan: Contend
Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 1775948451
Team Plan: Contend
How activw will you be: Will log on everyday
Back to top Go down
findlay*WSH

findlay*WSH

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

Name: Neil
How did you hear about this league: returnee
Sim League experience: you know me
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 2133009938
Team Plan: win the cup
Team Choice 2: TOR
Team Plan: win the cup, but keep a young team
How activw will you be: active enough, hour a day
Back to top Go down
Zach*SJ

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 am

Name:Zach Cuff
out this league:?
im League experience:lots of experience

Plan:win

NJ
oice 2:Ask for your team here 1179038950
m Plan:
How activw will you be:10 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Zach*SJ

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

make mine Ask for your team here 1179038950 as number one NJ as number two i gtg no time to fil out the entire app Sorryu
Back to top Go down
iggy12

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Name: iggy12
How did you hear about this league: Someone posted the link in the tsn sim league chat.
Sim League experience: I have been in 5.
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 538106393
Team Plan: Keep core guys like Iginla and Kiprusoff and if they do not meet the teams's standards trade them off for young guns and build a new core. That new core will involve guys like Baertschi, Cervenka, and Giordano.
Team Choice 2: TB
Team Plan: Well I'm pretty sure if I'm TB I will most likely miss the playoffs in my first year as GM. This is mainly because of their goaltending. I know that they got Lindback and he is young, but he does not have the experience shoulder the load of a starting goalie. Therefore I will try to find better defence to help Lindback and I will probably do this by involving Martin St. Louis in a trade.
How active will you be: I come on everyday even ask Dave and Stew.
Back to top Go down
D*Sabres

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Name: Dave
How did you hear about this league: Was here before and former admin
Sim League experience: lots
Team Choice 1: BUF
Team Plan: Strong 1-2-3 centers of Ennis / Hodgson / Ott and a lot of very solid pieces would simply adjust my 4th line and see how it plays out (if changes are in dire need then I will look for the best options for the team). Collect assets that I can use later down the road to pull off that potential blockbuster deal when the team is ready for it.
Team Choice 2: DAL
Team Plan: Use Roy & Eriksson as my 2 centers and depending on offers go for it for a single season then retool or if I get good offers for the older crew turn into a retool
How active will you be: daily
Back to top Go down
Gene*Habs

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey Ryan it's Gene here, I know you know that I'm a good GM and I always have a solid plan but I have to leave for work in 5 minutes and I just got out of the shower.

Don't have time to fill out the thing but I will once I get back but I'd really like to get the Habs since I've always wanted them in a sim league xD
Back to top Go down
wben*CAR

wben*CAR

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Name: Benjamin Wong
How did you hear about this league: Was on it in the 2nd "re opening" and taron on SHL
Sim League experience: This league, DHL, Unsportsmanlike and Frenzy
Team Choice 1: Ask for your team here 359145749
Team Plan: To continue the rebuild and get some other players
Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 3728774659
Team Plan: Win the cup
Team Choice 3: Ask for your team here 3785008151
Team Choice 4: OTT
How activw will you be: Very activw Razz
Back to top Go down
Darian*Pit

Darian*Pit

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Name: Darian
How did you hear about this league: heard about the league from my friend ben
Sim League experience: i am fairly new to gm sim leagues but have been in one before.

Team Plan: i aim to win the cup and build a dynasty more many seasons to come. it seems like the pens have a good core group set in place with strong depth down the middle with malkin, crosby and sutter. also the top six forwards are pretty solid but i would likely ty to make an upgrade for the second line right winger. i would also help improve the defensive side of the teams game planning to sign some FA to strengthen the depth on the blue line and if the price is right to maybe try to get a top line d-man to play with letang.

Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 2757610395
Team Plan: i like teams forwards crop as they got the perfect mix of skilled young forwards like Schenn and Couturier who have a good potential mixed with some solid veterans who can help them develop with guys like Brière and Hartnell. overall philly has got some pretty impressive offensive fire power as a whole and with many of the top six players still not reaching their prime yet i think this team will be able to contend for a cup many seasons down the road. i plan to not make many changes on the offensive side and would focus on revamping the teams defense a bit getting rid of some of the aging defensemen and bringing in some more cap friendly primed defensemen to lead the way on the blue line.

How active will you be: will be on at least once a day
Back to top Go down
GMKMAN*CANUCKS

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

GMKMAN
Montreal
Was on uhl for the past two times
Too many
Team choice 1: NYR

This team is ready for a cup run. They are packed on offence and no changes need to b made. Defence can b a problem but not the end of the world wit them. I would b looking to add a star dman and mayb adding a vet presence as well into the defensive lineup. This team needs an experienced gm to avoid losing in the playoffs and i will b aiming for the cup and nothing less.

Team choice 2: Ask for your team here 359145749

The oilers have a fragile team and im guna b looking to get a few vets and some power forwards into this young lineup. The oilers need an experienced gm to manage them if they want to compete this year and avoid another 1st OVA pick Razz i feel that i am qualified to manage a young team like them.

Im always on, everyday
Back to top Go down
donini_wild

donini_wild

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Darian wrote:
Name: Darian
How did you hear about this league: heard about the league from my friend ben
Sim League experience: i am fairly new to gm sim leagues but have been in one before.

Team Plan: i aim to win the cup and build a dynasty more many seasons to come. it seems like the pens have a good core group set in place with strong depth down the middle with malkin, crosby and sutter. also the top six forwards are pretty solid but i would likely ty to make an upgrade for the second line right winger. i would also help improve the defensive side of the teams game planning to sign some FA to strengthen the depth on the blue line and if the price is right to maybe try to get a top line d-man to play with letang.

Team Choice 2: Ask for your team here 2757610395
Team Plan: i like teams forwards crop as they got the perfect mix of skilled young forwards like Schenn and Couturier who have a good potential mixed with some solid veterans who can help them develop with guys like Brière and Hartnell. overall philly has got some pretty impressive offensive fire power as a whole and with many of the top six players still not reaching their prime yet i think this team will be able to contend for a cup many seasons down the road. i plan to not make many changes on the offensive side and would focus on revamping the teams defense a bit getting rid of some of the aging defensemen and bringing in some more cap friendly primed defensemen to lead the way on the blue line.

How active will you be: will be on at least once a day

ever heard of white text?
Back to top Go down
Gm*Ryan

Gm*Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Alright guys thank you all for your patience. I opened the application section right as I was leaving for work.

It was tough to make some decision but I did the best job I could to make sure everyone got there first choice.

Alot of people wanted PHI, Ask for your team here 3728774659, NYR that made it difficult so it came down to what your plans were.

I hope everyone is ok with the teams that they recieved hopefully the few people who did not ask for a team today do so soon before all the teams are gone.

Out of everyone Kman you were the only one who did not get one of your two choices, it was not easy and I appologize hopefully you can pick from one of the remaining teams, as it would be awesome to have you in this league.

Again thanks guys and a reminder trade confirmations open at 5pm tonight so get to making your blocks.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Scotty*STL

Scotty*STL

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Name:Mark Scott
How did you hear about this league:Been here For awhile
Sim League experience:lots
Team Choice 1:Ask for your team here 805755920
Team Plan: Bring home Lord Stanley
Team Choice 2:Ask for your team here 3778555240
Team Plan: Go for the playoffs, upgrade in net for sure
How active will you be: Very

Last edited by Scotty*95 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GMKMAN*CANUCKS

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:47 pm

VAN : go for cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask for your team here   Ask for your team here Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask for your team here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next