Join now or log in to play the Best Sim League you've ever seen.
Join now or log in to play the Best Sim League you've ever seen.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gm*Ryan

Gm*Ryan

REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT   REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:09 am

I am using real Salary Cap Numbers for your rosters.

I am making them accurate for the 2012-2013 NHL Season.

Now

For 2013-2014 you will see some players salaries increase be prepared for that as those are players who signed exstensions this off season to remain with your club, so to make sure this league stays as accurate as possible next off season I will be making those changes.

For example Jeff Skinner this season is 1.4M but he signed that monster contract next season his salary on here will be 4.3M then the following season 6M untill the contract is over.

So when you are applying for a team be aware I am making it as real as possible when i do salaries

Letting everyone know in advance

Please let me know w hat you think
Back to top Go down
D*Sabres

REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT   REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

I like this idea... But what I was wondering is if you could create a google spreadsheet (that we all can view for each team) or upload a spreadsheet for the players cap hit for teams. So we can easily remember when they jump like our own UHL capgeek.
Back to top Go down

REGARDING SALARIES IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1